This 4-ingredient dairy-free chocolate pudding is the simplest dessert you will ever make. It requires no baking, no setting time, no refrigeration prior to eating. I call it, instant gratification!
Not only is it dairy-free but also egg free.
You will want to double or triple this recipe because it goes quickly.
- 12 oz silken tofu
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate powder
- ⅓ cup raw sugar or rice syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 Tbsp orange jam* (optional)
- Mix the tofu and chocolate powder first in a bowl, add the vanilla, orange jam and salt.
- Pour in a blender or processor and add the sweetener.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a nice dish and serve.
- * The orange jam will add more sweetness and a little tang. It will also bring the chocolate flavor out. You can also add 1 Tbl of coconut powder for extra flavor.