To kick off the holiday season, I thought it would be fun to mix recipes with musings around these traditions. So for this week’s post, I give you my Top 10 reasons for having a vegan Thanksgiving.
and now the red enveloppe…
10. A dead bird on the table is so old paradigm and unappetizing!
9. Make your home a sanctuary (and you won’t have to dispose of any dead body either!)
8. It is better for your health and kinder to the planet (all the flavors but low fat, low cholesterol and high fiber)
7. Teach compassion for all creatures to our children, because they are equally loved and valued by the One who made them.
6. Meat-free is just good karma!
5. For the respect of all mothers, because they deserve it!
4. You may be thanksfull but the turkey is not!
3. No animal will be harmed in the making of your meal! (40 million turkeys are killed every year around this time)
2. By sparing the life of an innocent being, our life may be spared too.
1. Make it a truly holy day!
What are your reasons for having a vegan Thanksgiving this year?