Mediterranean Zucchini Noodles
Transform simple zucchinis into a plate of warm and satisfying zoodles with fresh tomatoes, basil and olives. This is the quickest pasta dish you will make.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp garlic minced or paste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (multicolored is best)
- 3 tbsp capers drained
- 2 tbsp chopped calamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1-2 tbsp herbs (oregano, thyme, rosemary...)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- dash black pepper
Cook the zoodles
Heat up the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic paste and stir.
Quickly add the zoodles, the herbs, the cherry tomatoes, the capers, the green onions and the olive and mix for 1-2 minutes.
Taste one strand to check if it is al dente. Don't overcook.
Tur off the heat, squeeze some lemon juice, sprinkle the nutritional yeast, the salt, pepper and fresh basil.