Thai Eggplant Green Curry
Make this Thai classic from the comfort of your home, creamy spicy curry with your favorite veggies and perfectly cooked jasmine rice.
- 1-3 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk or cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups diced vegetables (eggplants(regular or Chinese), zucchini, carrots or sweet potatoes, red bell pepper)
- 1 cup leafy greens (spinach, swizz chards)
- 1 cup cubed tofu or beans
- 2-3 stalks of green onions
Dice the vegetables.
Stir the vegetable broth, curry paste, coconut milk and sugar on medium heat.
Add the diced vegetables and protein (tofu or beans).
Simmer covered for 10-12 minutes.