Whats Chaga Mushroom Powder?
Latin Name: Inonotus obliquus
Chaga is unique among the medicinal mushrooms and could be one of the most important anti-aging supplements yet discovered. Like all medicinal mushrooms, Chaga contains complex polysaccharides that give the Chaga extracts potent immune-supporting properties. However, Chaga also has an extremely high ORAC value (antioxidant properties), similar to that of blueberry extracts.
Chaga also has melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair. The betulin and betulinic acid compounds, similar to the triterpenes found in Reishi, also have immune-supporting properties.*
Chaga is a mushroom that must be harvested from living birch trees to have the full set of active compounds it is famous for. Our Chaga extract contains guaranteed levels of all the active compounds described in the scientific research, including the non-linear polysaccharides
Main Benefits of Chaga
1. The treatment of diabetes
2. AIDS prevention
3. Anti-cancer effect
5. Inhibit infectious viruses
6. Prevents high blood pressure
7. Helps hepatitis, gastritis, duodenal ulcer.
How to use Chaga?
1. Combine the Chaga powder and a cup of cold water in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and let steep for 10 to 15 minutes
3. Strain and serve. Can be added to soups.