The Hydroponic System is a practical way to start growing plants hydroponically. The Bubble Tub Hydroponic System is a professional 6 site hydroponic growing set up. Simple and easy to use, and will have you growing top-quality hydroponic plants in no time. All systems utilize the Deep Water Culture (DWC) hydroponic plant growing method. DWC hydroponics provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient-enriched water directly to the root zone increasing plant growth and speeding plant development. Your plants will grow faster and larger in the Bubble Tub Hydroponics system when compared with soil-grown plants.
-Saves on land and water.
– Saves on chemical fertilizer.
– Saves on pesticides
– High production.
1. Soak seeds for 3-6 hours.
2. Put sponge cubes in water, squeeze out the air, soak for two hours, then wash them twice with water.
3. Place the sponge cubes in the cups and place the seeds into the sponge at a 2-3 mm in depth.
4. Insert the planting cups into the bottom of the tank. Pour the appropriate amount of nutrient solution, the level of nutrient solution is about 2 cm.
5. Place the grow box in a sunny place. Leaves will start to grow after about two weeks, at that point, the transplanted seedlings can be planted.
6. Remove the planting cup, pour the prepared nutrient solution, water level as shown.
7. Put the planting cup into the planting hole and connect the power for oxygenation. You must ensure oxygenation for 8 hours every day.
8. For the buoy, the green position is a safe area, the red position alerts you that you need to add the nutrient solution.
9. After the plant grows, the level of nutrient solution should be reduced, which is beneficial to plant growth.
1 x Hydroponic Box With 6-Site Lid
6 x Net Cups
6 x Rockwool Cubes
1 x Air Pump
1 x 100cm Tube Kit
1 x Tweezers
1 x Buoy
-This system plant grow needs a minimum of 4 hours of sunlight.
-If any of these plants die, please remove the plant and its roots in time.