12-inch non-stick chapati and tortilla maker
Quickly make perfect and professional looking chapatti, tortillas, and crepes every time with this practical machine!
Chapati & Roti Maker with Thermostat Knob
8″ Non-stick coating plates for easy cleaning
Brushed stainless steel housing
Stand upright for compact storage
Power and Ready light indicator
Cord-wrap for storage
AC 220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1200W
AC 120V, 50-60Hz , 1200W
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Prepare the dough and set aside.
2. Turn the maker on.
3. Lightly spray some oil.
4. Place a flattened ball of dough in the center.
5. Close the maker.
6. When the light turns green, you can remove the item.
1. Allow the chapatti maker to fully cool down before beginning any cleaning procedures.
2. Make sure it is unplugged from the power supply.
3. Using a dry cloth, gently remove all remaining food particles.
4. If food particles still remain use a non-abrasive detergent.
NOTE: NEVER USE DETERGENTS THAT CONTAIN CAUSTIC SODA because it will destroy the plates.